cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional data add-on purchased but not accessible

Ginnettie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A couple weeks ago I was on vacation and ended up using my 3 months worth of data allotment. I went and I purchased add-on data of 1 GB, I can see the add-on has been purchased and it shows as 0.5% used and I show a thousand megabytes left over but no matter what I do I still have no data. Does anybody have any advice? Sorry if this has been answered somewhere, I can't seem to find the answer.

7 REPLIES 7

Ginnettie

Well this is embarrassing. I thought refreshing the page was the same as refreshing the feed for data usage but it was not. I had signed in and out of this page several times thinking that it should refresh every time, but it didn't. I looked for this spinner icon you were referring to and finally pressed the right one lol. And lo and behold the 1 gb that I thought I had left was no longer there. How embarrassing. Lesson learned. Thank you for your help!

Ginnettie

Tried, no luck 😞

Ginnettie

Nope

Ginnettie

Originally I thought I used it all up but when looking at my account, it shows I have unused data available 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ginnettie 

Do you have your data limiter enabled in your phone?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the little spinner refresh icons lower down or use private mode. The numbers should update. maybe you used up all the 1gb too.

Remember
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ginnettie 

use different browser,open incognito mode,clear cache,cookie, try Login

still not work,  open a ticket with PM CS_Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

type: Contact Us and Other 
Finally Click here to submit a ticket
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have error submitting a ticket, send a private message to the CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check inbox(top right corner envelope icon) for response from CS_Agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.