cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding odd values to my account

kwaimind
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there, 

I signed up Public Mobile on a Walmart deal and now I have $38 credit. Is there any way that I can add just $2 so my next bill will take the full $40 for the plan I am on instead of me being in so much credit all of the time? 

4 REPLIES 4

EdmondY
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

While your question is probably already answered, I have before added a $1 top up on my account (it was for a add on..) and it works, they billed me $1 + tax to my card.  So $2 should work unless your card declines it or the system bugs out.

@kwaimind

Your monthly payment usually will take your account credit first (ie. $38), then if you have more to pay, it will automatically deduct the rest from your credit card (if signed up for autopay).  With autopay, you will also get $2 credit on payment day, so as KMG mentioned, you likely will not need to pay your next month.   Your account credit will be used up always first before payment from your credit card, etc.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kwaimind wrote:

Hey there, 

I signed up Public Mobile on a Walmart deal and now I have $38 credit. Is there any way that I can add just $2 so my next bill will take the full $40 for the plan I am on instead of me being in so much credit all of the time? 

Yes, you pay only $2+tax on your next renewal date using credit card.  $2+tax + $38 available fund = $40.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you on autopay?  If so, you will get a $2 credit from that, so your next payment will be $38 and taken from your balance.

Need Help? Let's chat.