cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding data to US Roaming add-ons

Fxst2001
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I buy the 10 day US Roaming add-on with Talk, Text, and 250 GB of data…can I ADD data to it?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fxst2001 wrote:

Thank you.  I presume the “buckets of data” have no expiry…although the 10 days of US roaming will expire after the 10 days.  So, once I use up the initial 250 GB, it will just start using up the additional data bucket I buy.  Correct?

@Fxst2001 

when is will expire after the 10 days then re-Purchase,

How To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fxst2001 : No, all roaming add-ons are for 10 days. I would wait to consume the 250MB and then buy another. But that's me. Just to avoid any confusion in the system. The roaming isn't perfectly implemented here.

Fxst2001
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you.  I presume the “buckets of data” have no expiry…although the 10 days of US roaming will expire after the 10 days.  So, once I use up the initial 250 GB, it will just start using up the additional data bucket I buy.  Correct?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fxst2001 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fxst2001 : You can add the other stand-alone buckets of data. But you'll need to wait out the full 10 days to buy the same one again or you would need help from the CSA's (Edit: to re-buy early).

Need Help? Let's chat.