cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data included in my plan

Abelito
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have one of the "old" 90 days plans, $120 for 3 months and I have 6 GB of data included for the 3 months. I noticed that the new "equivalent" plan ($40 for 1 month) includes 4.5 GB of data (+ 500 MB for autopay) a month. That would be 15 GB for 3 months. Is there any way I can get the 15 GB of data in my current 3 months plan to match the new $40 plan?

Thank you very much,

Abel  

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Abelito : So that your thread is showing the correct answer to your question, please change the solution to the first reply.

The actual answer is no but you can purchase add-ons. That would get expensive fast. So the next best option is to change plan. You would likely lose full LTE speed as mentioned. You might gain Canada-wide calling. This all depends on the details of your current plan.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

your rewards will remain intact including your holiday rewards.

If speed of data matters to you then check what is current speed you are getting with your old plan and just to let you know once you give up the old plan, you wont be able to get it back if decide to so take your time and choose.

Abelito

Thanks a lot for your reply,

I understand your point, I will gain more data but will scarify some speed, but as you said, the change in speed won't be noticeable. I will definitely wait until the end of my current cycle to change plans.

Thanks a lot again !

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Abelito 

New Plans with 3G data may reach download speeds of up to 3 Mbps, with the coverage and reliability of the LTE network. Speed and signal strength may vary with your device, configuration, Internet traffic, environmental conditions, applicable network management and other factors. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Abelito wrote:

Thank you for your reply,

Will I keep all my rewards if I switch to a 30 days plan? 

Thanks again,

Abel.

@Abelito 

yes all rewards is will keep it in your account, ,, is not with plan it's with account...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Abelito wrote:

Hello,

I have one of the "old" 90 days plans, $120 for 3 months and I have 6 GB of data included for the 3 months. I noticed that the new "equivalent" plan ($40 for 1 month) includes 4.5 GB of data (+ 500 MB for autopay) a month. That would be 15 GB for 3 months. Is there any way I can get the 15 GB of data in my current 3 months plan to match the new $40 plan?

Thank you very much,

Abel  

@Abelito  The plan you got is an old plan and no longer offered.  

Current plan are all 30-days plan and on 3mpbs speed.

Do you know if your plan is LTE speed?  If so, then you will have to sacrifice your faster speed to get the current plan.  But as bad as it sounds like, the speed difference is likely unnoticeable for regular browsing

If you decide to change plan, please make sure you click Change at the next cycle instead of Change Now.  Change Now would  let PM to charge you new plan amount NOW and  forfeit the outstanding days and data  left on your current plan and no partial refund.

and Yes, you will get to keep all your current reward

Abelito

Thank you for your reply,

Will I keep all my rewards if I switch to a 30 days plan? 

Thanks again,

Abel.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Abelito 

you need to change plan to 30 day, to you will getting that,

and click Here link  to you know how to Change Your Plan online,

you can choose to change at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan,

Need Help? Let's chat.