cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a second SIM card to my original account

jsfx3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I couldn't find a link to order a new SIM card for a second phone under my original account. Is it possible to manage more than one SIM card under my original account or do i need a new account for every SIM card? 

Thanks! 

--jsfx3

7 REPLIES 7

@LUser486 wrote:

What about now? I just picked up a fancy-pants new Android Wear 2.0 watch that accepts a SIM card, allowing the user to leave the phone at home. However, I would need a second SIM card with the same phone number, I think. I know this works on AT&T in the USA...but I don't know if anyone else can do it.

Sorry, not happening here. Public Mobile is a prepaid carrier and has one SIM and one phone number per account.

LUser486
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What about now? I just picked up a fancy-pants new Android Wear 2.0 watch that accepts a SIM card, allowing the user to leave the phone at home. However, I would need a second SIM card with the same phone number, I think. I know this works on AT&T in the USA...but I don't know if anyone else can do it.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Unfortunately it's still the case 😞

darrylh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is this still the case?  There's a dropdown on my Self Serve page (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/) that looks like it should be possible to add multiple accounts under my e-mail address.

jsfx3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for confirming! I can stop looking now, and just order another SIM 🙂 

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Unfortunately @stonechucker is correct. Hopefully it changes in the future.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

What you are asking for is not an option.

It is strictly one SIM to one email / account.

Sorry!  

Need Help? Let's chat.