cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

lornecrumb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just purchased the text talk us roaming add on and it is not showing up in my account . I leave for the airport in Buffalo in an hour need to here from someone what is going on 

11 REPLIES 11

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When you arrive in the US, please try to restart your phone. I always restart my phone first if no changes shows up.

@lornecrumb  If your payment history shows the purchase maybe we have a new bug. You won't know until you are close to or over the border and can see if it starts working. Report back if you can on the result. Hopefully a mod will get back to you soon.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@lornecrumb wrote:

Just purchased the text talk us roaming add on and it is not showing up in my account . I leave for the airport in Buffalo in an hour need to here from someone what is going on 

@lornecrumb  Dial *611 from your phone and try purchasing the same add-on again. If the system lets you then it means that the add-on was not purchased on your first attempt. If you cannot add it it means that the add-on is already on your account.

If the fund are in the account. Can you purchase the add on using 611?

@will13am wrote:

@lornecrumb, please review this illustrative guide on add-on purchasing to make sure all the steps were completed. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lornecrumb, please review this illustrative guide on add-on purchasing to make sure all the steps were completed. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> Click on Chat with Simon - on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

@lornecrumb and it doesn't show the add on in your add ons section on f the overview page? 

@lornecrumb  Sounds like you just added a balance to your account. No big deal you can purchase the roaming add on when you get to the airport. When you arrive in the US if it doesn't work right away reboot your device. Enable roaming. You may want to choose at&t or T-Mobile manually so it doesnt search between the two looking for a better signal. Just choose the one that works better for your location. Please note when you return to Canada your texting will not work for 24 hours. If you need it when you get back contact the moderators before you leave so they can work on fixing immediately upon your return.

Edit: Reboot your device.

@lornecrumb wrote:

Yes did both I had the funds in my account. It shows the funds gone 

If you purchased it, you should be able to see the US Roaming add-on under "My data and add-ons" section".

lornecrumb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes did both I had the funds in my account. It shows the funds gone 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@lornecrumb did you add the funds to your account and then go back to purchase add ons and clicked on purchase it?   If you did both steps it should show it on your overview page 

Need Help? Let's chat.