Ramanbrar28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I added data but it’s not working 

5 REPLIES 5

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ramanbrar28 wrote:

@Ramanbrar28   Just to add to what's already been said about making sure you purchased your add-on, make sure you have data enabled on your phone.  Also it's always a good idea to reboot your phone after making any changes in your account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure you add it then purchase it.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Ramanbrar28 if the data add on is in your account. It should look like this 20200419_140531.jpg

If you have data, are you a new customer? And has data ever worked for you? If it hasn't,  consider resetting your network settings and checking your APN settings. For more detailed help, please provide the make and model of your phone. Thanks. Stay safe. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Ramanbrar28 Here is a guide how to purchase an add-on. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Key info is that it is a two step process if you do not have enough account balance.

@Ramanbrar28 wrote:

If you log into your self serve account, is the data add-on amount showing in your account data and add-on summary?  When purchasing an add-on at Public Mobile, the customer must first top up the account to ensure that there are enough funds in the account balance. If that was not already done, going through the steps to purchase such an add-on only adds a top up to the account, and you would have to go back and make the actual add-on purchase.

Need Help? Let's chat.