cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons error

Heather13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am trying to do an add on in PM and it is not working. Could this be tied in the service disruptions going on right now?

Thank you for your help 

9 REPLIES 9

@Heather13   did you try :

1. clear cache , then close and relaunch the brower

2. try a different browser (Firefox/Chrome/Edge)

3. Try Incognito mode

4. try on another device

Heather13

Thank you. I will try that 

Heather13

Hi, I can't even open the add on page. I don't want to add money and not be able to purchase what I need.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Honestly, I would avoid doing anything with PM today not to screw up my account.

No service - I can live with that for a day or two.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Heather13   It's more than possible as it seems it's the payment system is affected with the current situation. 

So did you first add the funds needed for the add-on and then went back to the add-on page to complete the purchase?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 wrote:

Looks like many are still dealing with this so hopefully it gets resolved or they have an announcement with an accurate timeline

You are new here, right? 😋😎

First announcement came about 8 hours after issues started. Next one will be on, let me see... Monday?

Looks like many are still dealing with this so hopefully it gets resolved or they have an announcement with an accurate timeline

PM has some service issues. Many have the same problem. PM promised to resolve issue around 16:00 today.

abussb05

My phone number is not picking up or answering calls. I restarted and still nothing. 

Need Help? Let's chat.