cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on

CeciliaHilwan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi folks, I am interested to 'add on' 1GB of data to my plan (15$). Does this mean I will be charged every month thereafter? If so, can I stop/cancel this 'add on' anytime? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

CeciliaHilwan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks Maire.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CeciliaHilwan 

No. Its a one time purchase that will roll over every month till completely consumed.

Edit: Look at your self serve account as a vending machine. You can't get anything out of the vending machine until you put money into it. Then you can choose your purchase and push the button to drop the coins into the coin box.

So with your self serve account you add funds thru your credit card or a voucher. Then you go to the plans and add ons page. Click on your selection. Scroll down and confirm your purchase and then click submit. Your purchase ( the add on) will show up at the bottom left hand corner of your overview page. Log out and reboot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CeciliaHilwan 

no just one time

how to Purchase Add-Ons Through Self Serve

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.