cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on

kbai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a 15day usa data add on yesterday.  I still can't use it.  Please return my money.

Ken

7 REPLIES 7

kbai

Yes thank you I tried both yesterday (roaming turned on)

hi @kbai question to you, did you try to manually connect to T-Mobile or AT&T??

kbai

Thank you everyone.  O have tried all your suggestions more than once.  I use a Samsung s22 ultra incase that is an issue.

Not being able to use the $15.00 add on has been a problem. We are only nine LA for 5 days and it's very difficult getting around without 4g so.the issue is not the money.

Ken

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@kbai  If you've completely given up and don't wish to bother trying the suggestions offered by those above, just throw your hands up in the air and ask the customer support agents if they would credit the value of the add-on purchase.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Depending on what phone you have, you may have to do some playing around. Like going into air plane mode on waiting 10 seconds and turning it off allowing your phone to find the proper network to connect to. Depending on where you are sometimes ATT works better but most here find T-Mobile works better. Then do a reboot after doing this. For me, it worked like a charm.

FYI. We are all customers here like you. Nobody from Public Mobile monitors these forums.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kbai 

if it's just data that you're concerned about...make certain that Data Roaming is enabled in Settings.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kbai 

What type of add-on did you purchase? 
Do you have data roaming turned on if it’s a data add-on? 
Did you connect to AT&T or T-Mobile? If one doesn’t work for you please try the other. T-Mobile works for most. AT&T has also been reported to work but some have had to set voice and data to LTE for AT&T. If you’re phone isn’t VoLTE enabled connect to T-Mobile and set your voice and data setting to 2G GSM. 

Need Help? Let's chat.