cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on paid for but not added to account

BoyRacer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yesterday I paid for a US Talk/Text add-on and paid $15. The payment is showing in my account. However I only found out afterward that I had to wait until the previous add-on had expired and the 0/15 was gone. Well, it is now gone and the add-on has not been added and when I look at add-ons the $15 US Talk/Text doesn't even come up as an option to add. Can anyone advise as to what has happened? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You probably have this sorted out by now with support but we had heard a while ago from a fellow customer that they were able to buy the add-on after 12 hours which was when the 0/15 disappeared.

So now you're saying you don't even see the add-on available to buy?

@BoyRacer  When trying to re buy the very same add US add on you need to wait 12-24 hours after first one ended  or choose a different US add on the only want to get very same add on back to back is with help of support 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

BoyRacer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I checked and refreshed but it is not showing. The nly place it shows is in my Recent Payment Transactions

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BoyRacer 

Refresh the PM page by clicking on the circular arrow.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@BoyRacer 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1677885390717.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.