cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on notification

obeirne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had purchased a 10 day add on US data plan which expired 9 days ago.  I did not renew.  I am now getting a message that my US data plan is about to expire.  As far as I am aware I do not still have a US data plan.  How do I make sure that it is not automatically renewing?

4 REPLIES 4

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@obeirne wrote:

I had purchased a 10 day add on US data plan which expired 9 days ago.  I did not renew.  I am now getting a message that my US data plan is about to expire.  As far as I am aware I do not still have a US data plan.  How do I make sure that it is not automatically renewing?

Don't worry, add-on is one time purchase and never automatically renew.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you check the date and time stamp of that text? Maybe it was delayed.

Had you looked at your list of add-ons before asking about it here? Private mode and those spinner refresh icons underneath. See if you have the items with the day counter or green circle for consumption. It certainly shouldn't renew itself.

Adding - just data

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@obeirne all addons are one time purchase and won't renew automatically.  Either there is glitch or the text was stuck on the system earlier and just resending now

you can login to My Account using Incognito mode to confirm your current add-on and check Payment history to confirm the transactions

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@obeirne 

Log into self service by clearing your browser cache first and going incognito. Look at the Plan & Add-Ons tab and also Payment History. Click on the spinner icon to refresh. It was probably an errant message.

Need Help? Let's chat.