cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on not working

Bill011
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent my long distance add on doesn’t work. I have 300 international long distance minutes and I’ve only used 7.8% according to my account. When I try to make an International call it says: I’ve used all available minutes. Any tips?

11 REPLIES 11

Bill011

thank is a disappointing misread. Thank you everyone for your replies. 

@dust2dust wrote:

@Handy1 wrote:

@Bill011  You need US long distance add on to call the US or one of the new CAN /US plans to call the US 

@Bill011- ^^ this ^^ The 300 minute add-on does not include the US. Click on the little spinner refresh icons lower down to make sure you're seeing the current list of add-ons. Maybe you have the more is merrier freebies. Maybe you have the 1000 minute add-on. Or maybe they're all gone.
And yes what are the first 6 digits of the number you're trying to call? There's a handful of restricted ones.

@Bill011 , The add-on you purchased isn’t US long distance minutes 😞 

300 International Long Distance Minutes

IMG_0215.jpeg

@Handy1 wrote:

@Bill011  You need US long distance add on to call the US or one of the new CAN /US plans to call the US 

@Bill011- ^^ this ^^ The 300 minute add-on does not include the US. Click on the little spinner refresh icons lower down to make sure you're seeing the current list of add-ons. Maybe you have the more is merrier freebies. Maybe you have the 1000 minute add-on. Or maybe they're all gone.
And yes what are the first 6 digits of the number you're trying to call? There's a handful of restricted ones.

@Bill011  your Long distance add-on does not expire. 

Which US area code you are calling?

and please login My Account using Incognito mode and check if the add-on still there and how many minutes left

and a quick workaround, download VoIP TextNow and you can make free calls to US

Bill011

The mins were purchased over a year ago so this isn’t a new add on 

Bill011

I purchased the mine over a year ago so the phones been turned on and off/browser reset a few times 

Bill011

I live in Canada and I’m trying to call the US. I bought the mins over a year ago so the phone has been turned on and off a few times 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Bill011 

Which country are you trying to call?  Are you able to call other numbers in the same country?

You could also try a network reset of phone (this will erase saved Wifi settings). 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bill011 

Try two things, refresh your browser by clicking on the circular arrow and reboot your phone by powering off then back on,

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bill011  Try rebooting the phone and try this 

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1692752443749.jpeg

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.