cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Ons/plan change

Ben23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey so I'm currently sailing and need to add some data to my plan and everytime I try do it through my account I just get a loading screen. I've tried the tricks of switching browsers, using incognito mode, clearing cookies still no luck. 

Are there any other suggestions than just wait and try again? I'll run out of data from trying before too long and just be out of luck.

I'd be happy to just have my plan switched to the 5G 50 gigs for $65/month if someone was able to do that for me somehow. 

4 REPLIES 4

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can use 611 or 1-855-4pu-blic to buy data add-ons. You'll need to add money first either by using the registered credit card or entering a voucher. You'll need your 4 digit account pin for the credit and buying the add-on (but not entering a voucher).

That's if you're able to make a call wherever you're sailing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ben23 - nobody here on the community can do that for you, we are not Public employees.

Loading the pages can take some time. Try waiting if you can. 

Note: data addons expire in 30 days after purchasing them.

Also Note: if you change your plan within your current cycle, you do not get prorated any amount that you already paid in your current cycle. Plus there you won't get your rewards applied if you renew early or change plans midcycle.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ben23  You can change to that plan yourself on my account 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1685805208506.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Ben23   you were trying to make plan change and unable to?

Try the app if you can

If not, agent can help to change plan now, please submit a ticket to agent at

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.