cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add On

mrswrsy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning, 

I am in the US and just added the free holiday give away international and LD calling. 

I'm trying to call my voicemail, and it's still not working.

Help? 

3 REPLIES 3

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mrswrsy 

The bonus 400 LD international minutes only good for you calling the listed countries from anywhere in Canada.

You could try call forwarding your number to the international number (eg. US or European number) you want to call, and then calling your own number (need to find a way to this eg free voip serice), and see if the call connects to that number*

*Of course this does not address your issue directly and it may not work, but will allow you to call international numbers if you can call your own Canadian number. 

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Probably it is for international calling from Canada network... When you are in the US it is determined as roaming and it won't work... Although I am not fully sure.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mrswrsy wrote:

Good morning, 

I am in the US and just added the free holiday give away international and LD calling. 

I'm trying to call my voicemail, and it's still not working.

Help? 

You will need to purchase the US roaming add-on.  All other add-ons are for when you are in Canada trying to call Internationally  

Purchasing addons is a two step process.  Here is a great tutorial on how to purchase addons created by @srlawren  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.