cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-On Data

Pat2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I purchase a data add-on (e.g. $10 for 1 GB) to add to my $15 plan which has 250 MB of data, will the 250 MB be used up first and then the 1 GB of add-on data?  And is it the same with the calling minutes add-on (i.e. use up the monthly 100 outgoing minutes first, and then the add-on minutes)?   

4 REPLIES 4

Yes @BrianHamilton  , you are correct.   Data purchased now all have an expiry date. Canadian data is 30 days

Of course, many don't like the move.  But this is inline with all other provider.  So, hard to say PM is worse. 

BrianHamilton
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I believe with the new changes,  add-on data now expires after 30 days

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Yup! It's a pretty sweet way to get a basic plan but have the security of knowing you have backup minutes and data there if you ever need them. It's great that the add ons never expire. 

@Pat2023 wrote:

If I purchase a data add-on (e.g. $10 for 1 GB) to add to my $15 plan which has 250 MB of data, will the 250 MB be used up first and then the 1 GB of add-on data?  And is it the same with the calling minutes add-on (i.e. use up the monthly 100 outgoing minutes first, and then the add-on minutes)?   

Usage included in your plan gets used first afer purchasing both types of add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.