cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active

crystalholtby78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just active dec 1 and now I have to top up again on Dec 31 this one I don't have money again untill Jan 1 

5 REPLIES 5

Kvee88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@crystalholtby78   public Mobile has a 30 day billing cycle rather then a 1 month or same day every month cycle like most bigger companies. Your payments will be due every 30 days. 30 days from Dec 1st is December 31st. Your next payment after the 31st will be on January 30th. Are you set up for auto pay? I find that is the easiest way for me, plus you get the autopay bonus! $2  off every 30 days.

ashleyskye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Could you switch to a different plan so this doesnt happen in the future? PM does 30 day renewals, which sucks if you get paid monthly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@crystalholtby78 wrote:

I just active dec 1 and now I have to top up again on Dec 31 this one I don't have money again untill Jan 1 

Yeah the 30 day terms start at 1...not 0. The day of activation is day 1. So you're seeing the date up top saying you have to have funds _BY_ the 31st (ie. before like 11:59pm ET of the 30th). Autopay would in fact be overnight...but still just the early hours of the 31st.

If you can let it suspend and use wifi or something like TextNow to hold you over for a day then you can renew when you have the money on the 1st. But you'll have the same thing on Jan 31.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @crystalholtby78 

If you only activated on December 1st, I hope you used a referral code provided by someone for the activation.

If you did, you'll receive $10 off on your 1st renewal period.   Hopefully that will help cover the cost of the renewal on December 31.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

PM is working on a 30 days cycle.. not monthly 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.