cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active account but send code to wrong phone number

Jasonzhang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I just actived my account and got a new phone number. But when I log in my account. The system asking my the one time code from message. However the *******598 is not my phone number. Therefore I can not access my account. Hope I can get the answer to solve it.

Thanks,

Jason

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jasonzhang , have the 2FA code sent to email as already suggested.  Once you get into the online account, change the eversafe profile to your new number.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jasonzhang  If after trying what’s been mentioned doest work you can use this direct link to support to help you regain access 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Jasonzhang wrote:

Hi there, 

I just actived my account and got a new phone number. But when I log in my account. The system asking my the one time code from message. However the *******598 is not my phone number. Therefore I can not access my account. Hope I can get the answer to solve it.

Thanks,

Jason

Click resend code on log in page, then select send code to your email. 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jasonzhang 

If you clear the cache/browser data, and then try to re-login on an incognito window does it still tell you the wrong number? 
Trying to access your account with another browser or with the app might be worth trying also. 

I am assuming you’ve fully gone through the activation process with the app? 

Need Help? Let's chat.