cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation is broken for my account

Steve5439
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't have service yet but have registered an account. When I login successfully it says "Let's complete your activation". I click Resume Activation and then it asks me to login again(but it shouldn't) - however no future logins work, it always says my email/password are incorrect despite being 100% correct. This happens over and over. I've tried it for several days now, I've tried it from 3 computers and from the mobile app on two devices. I also tried to submit a ticket and that also gave an error.

This is quite the system Public Mobile has - I hope someone can fix the account, this is a lot of work just to sign up for for service.

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Steve5439 

did you just got passed the payment step? you got to the phone number choosing/tranfser number step yet?

and did you use the app to activate? if not, please download the PM app from app store and continue the activation

if you have been using app, try to uninstall the PM app first, clear browser cache on your default browser on your phone. Then reboot and reinstall your PM app and try again.  It should work

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Steve5439 

You will have to download the Public Mobile app in order to continue the activation process which it sounds like you’ve already done. Please try clearing the browser data on your mobile device and then deleting and redownloading the app.

Need Help? Let's chat.