cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation failed

azaytseva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello,
I was trying to activate new SIM card today on 90-day $120 freedom mobile special, but the process gave error when I reached last page of the activation process. My number has't been ported and account hasn't been created. Please help me complete activation process without restarting it, as it looks like my visa has been charged already.
6 REPLIES 6

@judyshi wrote:

I sent a message an hour ago, but nobody reply to me, activation fail and couldn't port the number, what should I do next? thanks

@judyshi

The moderators work on a first come first serve basis, and it looks like they have a higher than usual volume of requests right now.

So please, channel your patient persona, they will get back to you as soon as they can.

judyshi

I sent a message an hour ago, but nobody reply to me, activation fail and couldn't port the number, what should I do next? thanks

LQ

Yea same just happened to me 😞  Sent a PM to mod as well just now.

xuzhaohan2012
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

send a private message to one of the MODs, they will help you. I am experiencing the same issue as you. insert SIM card have signal have LTE but cannot do anything. Probably is the problem of the activation process. is it because the volume too high?? hope they can resolve this issue and give us a nice answer.

azaytseva

Thanks. I PMed moderator team.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Looks like you've encountered an activation issue. You will need the help of a moderator to resolve this issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message. Refer to the following links for information on private messaging and how to contact a moderator.  Be patient, they are backlogged with about a two day queue.  Good luck, welcome to the service.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.