cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation error and no service at all for a week!

zeusman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @Mary_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O,

I tried activating my sim, but my phone is not working. I've had no no service at all (no calls, no texts, no data) for a wee! Can you please resolve this issue? It has been a week since I sent a message about my activation issue and have not heard anything. I would like an idea of when I will receive some help on this? 

I've already been charged for the Public Mobile $120 promo deal, but have no service. 

During the setup I received the following message "- Sorry, your account activation request has failed. Please visit our online community at href=" https://publicmobile.ca/community" Target="_blank">publicmobile.ca/community for assistance." in red letters.

I tried to go through the Account Setup process again and now there is a message saying: "Invalid SIM". I also tried to log into the self-service and it says that the email address/username is not correct.

Could you please have a look or let me know what I can do? 

3 REPLIES 3

zeusman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Definitely appreciating the huge volumes that PM must be facing, but there has to be a better way for them to acknowledge that they are working through the issues. It's great that the promo got PM a lot of new customers, but 7 days with no reponse at all will ultimately turn people away.

I'll continue to wait, for now...

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Guys, I have noticed a few people are experiencing the same issue as you guys.  It may be a system or server error issue.

I think try reactivating yourself may not fix the issue.  Perhaps please try messaging one of the mods.  They have a huge backlog now so it may take a day or two, so please be patient.

Good luck.

Talhaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same Issue here. been a week since I last posted asking the mods for help and nothing as of yet. They should get to us eventually but it's really frusterating not having service for a week. Id prefer if I could at least login to my account but it says that my email is not recognised 😞 

@Mary_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O 

Need Help? Let's chat.