cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation error and can’t open ticket

Teigo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I tried opening a public  mobile account last nught($39 for 20gb plan) and porting a number in from Lucky.  The system took my payment and then during the number port said there was an error and to contact an agent.  However, trying to open a ticket is impossible, clicking on the link keeps bringing me  in endless loops to login to eversafe and I never get the screen to enter a ticket.  This morning I tried again and I get a button “let’s resume your activation” but it takes me to an endless login loop

any suggestions how I can get ahold of someone to fix this up if the system won’t let me open a ticket?  This is getting a bit frustrating 

thanks very much 

5 REPLIES 5

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Simslickitysam,

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry that you are having porting issues!

Could you, please, contact us directly from your Community account, so that we can troubleshoot?

Kindly,

Gaby

CS_Agent PM

Simslickitysam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have porting issues also. Got a new public mobile account yesterday. Tried porting my number. Did not have access to my old sim. I talked to my last provider now and they manually did the transfer but they said to contact PM to have them initiate the process again. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Teigo 

If payment was taken during the porting process. It sounds like porting is completed and you replied to the text with YES with the Lucky SIM in the phone.

Try rebooting the phone with the PM SIM in the phone by powering off then power back on.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Teigo - this does sound frustrating. New things happening at Public Mobile recently that are getting tweaked.

If you need to contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA), you can by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Teigo  if you put in the sim card into a phone, can you at least able to make calls?

if you can make calls, then it is just a porting issue.  No, worry, there is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.