cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation error/Refund

utsdbl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having the same error as it seems like a lot of people are having, where I activated my sim and there was a "payment error" after which my card was charged but my service wasnt activated and my account seemed to disappear from the system. I've replied to several threads on the topic and sent PMs to several mods over the last few days, with no acknowledgement.

I understand that part of the model for this discount service is a barebones support apparatus, but waiting 2 weeks for a service that is prepaid and presented as if it would be rendered immediately is unacceptable, bordering on scam. If it's going to take "12 days" to activate the service I already paid for, then I expect a refund within the next day--both for the service and the sim card--because that shouldn't take more than a moment to queue up.

7 REPLIES 7

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
They know support needs a lot of work lol It should be smooth sailing from here 🙂

utsdbl

Thank you @Shazia_K! It seems to be working great now. If it continues to, you can consider me a happy customer. I know this may not be under your control, but I would really suggest you guys implement a support ticket system.

Rockdaddy22
See, they're trying, it'll only get better.

Thanks a lot Shaz 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @utsdbl

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be good to go now. 

Please also create your self-serve account here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
I know it's unacceptable and I swear it's getting better around here. Hopefully Shaz will have time to fix you up this morning.

So this is just a failed activation? You're not attempting a port?

utsdbl

Thanks for the reply. I hope so. It's just not feasible for me to unexpectedly go two weeks without wireless service, and it's at the point where I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go back to one of the large carriers.

Rockdaddy22
@Shazia_K here's someone with no service, I'm sure they'd really appreciate the help 🙂

Things were insane for awhile but it's getting better I promise.
Need Help? Let's chat.