cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

19 days without service

Wa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello Good morning everone

I submit activation on 19th of nov i was rejected due to the reason of incorrect information of Credit Card. And then i recieved an email about my account information. at the moment my cell no is without any service because freedom mobile deactivate my account and on the other hand i am still not at the service of Public Mobile. Actually i am a self employed and i used data alot so i need urgent help. i will really appreciate that.

16 REPLIES 16

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome aboard, @Wa!

Hope you will enjoy the PM experience.. which, I admit, can be frustrating at times.. but rewarding too. 

You will also see that the promo related backlog is not true representation of our community. Things get resolved much quicker most of the time and the mods are awesome.  

And @Rockdaddy22 is quickly turning into a new PM legend 😄  

Rockdaddy22
It was my pleasure. I'm just happy you have service 🙂

Wa

Thanks God now i belong to family of public Mobile

and thanks to all of you who help me specially "Rockdaddy" and "Shazia"

Thank you very much

Rockdaddy22
😊

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you guys!! you guys make me love my job everyday!! Heart

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Great to hear:)

Wa

yes thats right shazia is really working things out

Rockdaddy22
She's the man, well, you know what I mean 😉

Shazia here late last night and back at it this morning

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Wa

Thank you i just sent all the information you asked

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shazia_K Thank you!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Wa

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

I sent you a reply to your private message, let's work together and make things going. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Ok I guess Parady didn't get back to you. I'll also tag @Shazia_K she should be able to help. You've been extremely patient and I truly appreciate it.

Rockdaddy22
Come back to your old thread lol

sportymi

Hang in there! Msg one of the mod if you have not already done so. Good luck!

ech_786

you will need to contact one of mods ... i am tagging @Shazia_K I am sure she should be able to help you.

Good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.