cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation error 820

yale
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I get this resolved? Can a service rep please reach out to me?

11 REPLIES 11

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BRenda18 wrote:

But it says the payment was processed? So how is it a payment error?

Since @hTideGnow knows their stuff, the answer to your question is likely that the screen is wrong, i.e. it's an error error. Not (totally) trying to be funny, but it's not that far off "click here to submit a ticket" and then you find out here that the button is broken and does nothing (instead you message an agent using the link posted upthread by a couple of users).

yale
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same error message as mine

BRenda18
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

But it says the payment was processed? So how is it a payment error?

HI @BRenda18 

this is a payment error.  You have to wait an hour and try again, better to try with a different credit card

also, make sure the address and name you setup with PM EverSafe is the same as those on your credit card

BRenda18

IMG_9384.jpeg

This is the error I keep getting.  

BRenda18

How do we know for sure that our tickets have gone through? In messages, it doesn’t show sent messages

Jedi1

Tickets are slow right now.  Hope you hear back soon.  

BRenda18

I had this same issue and I put in a ticket. It has now been almost 40 hours and zero response

Jedi1

My son had this error code.  I put in a ticket but a few hours after it happened I logged into his account in the app and was able to continue the process to activate his account.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yale  You can use this direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @yale 

sorry, this is a new error code for us.

please submit ticket with PM agent by messaging here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And remember to ask agent what this code actually means and come back and tell us 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.