cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation date

HecPal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does anyone know where I find my activation date ? CS  agent asking as part of a verification for puk code 

5 REPLIES 5

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

add to @eddieO about checking it from the app, you can also get the activation date from the Account page on the app

Ming-Kai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would search my email with the title "Your Public Mobile Activation Details". The day you receive this email should be the activation date.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BKNS27 that will only work if they were both done on the same day but the dates could be different though as is the case with me, I didn't create a community account until a week later and if the agent is expecting the earliest phone activation date then you may fail the verification

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@HecPal 

You can also tap on your avatar>My Profile top right and it will have the date when you joined this Community. If you activated your SIM and joined this Community the same day then it would be February 23, 2024.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HecPal if you go into your PM app go to "Manage Subscription" on the first screen, you will see "Activated <date>" near the top just below your name, account no. and phone number

Need Help? Let's chat.