cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Problems

FredPoon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I bought a Public Mobile SIM card and tried to activate it but the activation failed. I was able to pay for a plan, but when I opened the app to finish my activation, it said "Subscription not activated."

I've contacted Koodo support and Public Mobile support but no one seems to be able to help.

Is there a Customer Service Agent who can help reset my activation request so I can try again? I would like to start the process from the beginning.

4 REPLIES 4

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you see a charge on your statement for the first payment that you've completed already?

This is what happens when using the Website, I caution everyone about that and recommend that you use the Mobile App for Activations (Beginning to End.) For a very smooth process. 

FredPoon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I will try to contact them and see if they can help.

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@FredPoon- You should check your credit card to see if the payment went through.  If the payment has already gone through, you do not want (and probably wont be able) to re-activate. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@FredPoon yes , please engage support by messaging them directly

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.