cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating new sim card

dbreton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to activate a new phone on the same account, that's fine if i can't and have to change numbers. However it won't let me use my email address. To get this straight, if i was to have 6 phones with public mobile i would need 6 email addresses?

6 REPLIES 6

@dbreton     For the second account you can use an email alias, same login password (if you prefer) and same CC for payments to make it easier to manage the accounts.

dbreton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks to everyone who replied, this was very helpful!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dbreton 

If you are using a new phone and have an Active account/SIM, just remove the old SIM from the old phone and install it to the new phone. 
If your phone was stolen/lost, login to your account and click on Change SIM card.

If you don’t have an Active account, you can purchase a SIM from Telus/Koodo store and active the SIM and port your old number over to PM.

Sorry, you can only have one account/email address. 

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dbreton 

1 line = 1 email

2/3/4/5 lines need different emails every line.and any other info you can use same to you know all.

any plan $25/mo or higher and get an additional 2GB of data for free* every month for 12 months with promo code 12MONTHS2GB  Simply enter your email

and use from those lins refer-a-friend code to get for every line credit $10.

but if you get in your inbox Private Messages anyone send to you a code just reporting and take photo and posting,

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@dbreton hi yes that is right ,it is the way they separate accounts here, new sim and new email 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dbreton you don't go to the Activation portal for that

Instead,  login to My Account with your email address, then go to Profile Page, there is a section about Change Sim card.  You request sim card chamge there 

update: sorry, I think I misread your original question 

@Outdoorsman has provide the answer in your case 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.