cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating new SIM card form problems

hazzelnut
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to activate a new SIM card, but when I reach step 2, the dropdown for city/region doesn't work when I click it. I've tried it with Chrome and Safari and the same problem persists. Any help?

Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 2.22.13 PM.png

6 REPLIES 6

hazzelnut

Okay, I ended up disabling all my extensions while in Chrome Incognito and that worked! Thanks

hazzelnut

@krazykiwi  I just re-tried with incognito in Chrome, and still get the same result. Unable to get past step 2. The dropdown for selecting city/region still comes out empty.

@hazzelnut wrote:

@Anonymous Okay, I'll try that but in the meantime I'll have to wait another 50min because I tried activating previously on Safari. This will be my third attempt ... 😞

Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 2.37.19 PM.png

This is exactly what I was talking about. Close all your windows, clean your cache. Try to get rid of all traces of your previous attemps, then try as @Anonymous suggested.

hazzelnut

@Anonymous Okay, I'll try that but in the meantime I'll have to wait another 50min because I tried activating previously on Safari. This will be my third attempt ... 😞

Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 2.37.19 PM.png

@hazzelnut

Sometimes just waiting a little while and then trying again works as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hazzelnut, I suggest you retry with chrome (again), but this time use Incognity(privacy) mode.  This type of problem is often resolved by using the privacy mode of the browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.