cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating a New Sim Card

dnevillebc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh boy do I have a problem

A couple of weeks I had written about putting an account on hold when my wife lost her phone. Luckily her phone was returned to her, albeit in pieces with a broken sim card. So we ordered a new sim card and phone which arrived today
and started to get things back on track by signing into her account and changing the sim card. This is where it gets messy. While we logged into her account (separate email and password) and with her name on top it brought up my account details, but I thought this may have been from our old address

Anyway I continued on and changed her sim card but it appears it has changed mine instead. Any ideas on how to get the old sim card number back?  All help is greatly appreciated, thanks............dave

2 REPLIES 2

dnevillebc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, the account seems to be sorted, actually showing my wifes correct data now. I moved her new sim card into my phone so at least we have at least one working phone. Another new sim card's on the way

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dnevillebc so, you logged in your account by accident and you changed the sim on wrong address?? You put in the new sim card to your phone and calling yourself, that new sim rings??

SIM cards are one time use only, once activated and usedz ir cannot be used for another account.  So, you need to buy a new one instead.  Sorry about that

Need Help? Let's chat.