cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated SIM Card but plan isn't applied/Unable to login to self serve account

poquizh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today I activated my SIM I then received an email that my account has been activated and has been charged for it already. When I tried calling another number I'm getting that this service is currently not in my plan and when I try to login to my self-serve account it is not letting me. I even tried changing the password but it is saying the my email address is not registered. 

Please help,
Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

poquizh

Everything is now working. Thanks!

aylc

Sorry for the delay, just wanted to follow up and make sure you've been helped and things have been solved by now 🙂

Cheers and welcome to PM

peety6
Yes, I sent a PM on Monday and one of them responded. Said the porting in in progress and that I'm partially ported over. It will take up to another 72 hrs to resolve which today so hopefully it gets fixed soon.

In guessing the mod/provisioning team is swamped with the freedom migration so I'll just be patient and wait my turn.

aylc

Have you sent a PM to the @CS_Agent ?

peety6
@aylc.... No unfortunately I'm still waiting....

aylc

@poquizh  Thanks for keeping us updated!  Glad things worked out @peety6 have you had your issues sorted?

Cheers

poquizh

Mine is working now, right after being able to call I created my self serve account and ported my main number to it.

peety6
I'm in the same boat... Sim partially active (sms not working but voice and data works... No access to my online account).

I've been waiting since Monday so it seems like the wait time is longer than usual.

poquizh

Just an update:

The sim has been activated but the Freedom plan promotion hasn't applied yet and my self serve account is still not working.

poquizh

Just wanted to tag a mod @Shazia_K as I already sent a private message.

Thanks,

poquizh

Thanks for that tip. I will go ahead and wait for them to get back to me.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

When you say "email" did you use the email contact form on the PM home page?  If so, that has been unreliable.  The best way to obtain help is to private message like I mentioned.  If you've done that, then it's best to be patient, as there is currently a longer than normal response time (2-3 days) due to the heavy volume of help requests from the Freedom-targeted promo.

I recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.  That way, you'll quickly see any reply from mods without having to constantly check your community inbox.

poquizh

I sent an email to a moderator 4 hours ago and haven't heard back yet.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Looks like you've encountered an activation error.  For help with this, you should send a private message to any moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and if porting, the phone number you're porting, your account number with your previous carrier, and the authorized name exactly as it appears on that account.

Need Help? Let's chat.