cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate SIM

Patti1998
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

trying to activate SIM but cannot get into Public Mobile because it keeps sending a code to the phone which isn't working because there is no SIM in it.

4 REPLIES 4

Patti1998
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much for all the help. It was my son's phone and we were tearing our hair out. We did as you said and tapped resend code and it sent to the email instead. What a relief. Thanks to everyone who tried to help! What a great community! 🤗

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Patti1998   I should also ask are your existing customer trying to replace a SIM card ? . If so you don’t activate it your just SIM card swap the number in your my account profile page like this . Or ask support to do it for you 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1690908246464.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Patti1998 

did you got past the payment step? 

If so, try to put the PM sim card in and check if it can connects to PM network. If it can try to ask the system to send the security code again

if still not works, message support here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Patti1998  Try tapping resend code a few times you should get option to send code to email instead . If no luck please submit ticket with support 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.