cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts

Sarahwalsh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I can not get into my daughters account.  All these emails and passwords are too much to remember.  I want my families information all under one email/password /account.  If we can’t do that I will cancel all. 

7 REPLIES 7

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No you cannot have ALL accounts under one email/password.

Each account is unique and has to have unique email. Password could be the same.

Learn how to use password manager. Many on the market and some are cloud based and some keep everything on your computer.

WHY do you think threatening to leave will change anything?

eforbes235
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have handled my family's accounts (4 of us) for 2 years now, it takes some getting used to. You will just have to save the username and password for each account. It is a small price to pay to have such great deals for your cell phone services. I do not recommend canceling. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sarahwalsh 

PM is prepaid provider.  All Canadian prepaid providers do not support multiple numbers in one account.  PM is not exception.  If you decided to switch your accounts to another provider.  Make sure they have postpaid accounts like Telus, Koodo etc.

I manage 8 PM accounts for my family members.

All of them using different email address and passwords.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sarahwalsh 

That is why I enter all email and password on iPhone and Samsung Pass or have everything on a notebook. 😉

You will need to contact a CS_Agent to help you access your accounts. They can be contacted through private message or create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot on this Community.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Or you could just write them down or save them on your phone like most responsible people do. Enjoy your new cellular provider. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Then I guess you're cancelling. I highly doubt this place will bring in multi-accounts.

What are you needing to do in the account?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Sarahwalsh .ok I guess you will have to cancel,Public is set up with one email per sim/phone number it is the way they do it sorry 

Need Help? Let's chat.