Did you mean: 

Account

Wlmoraes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account isn’t working and I have a SIM number

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Could mean a few things,  @Wlmoraes  ... 

In you need to change the SIM card associated with your account, you must now verify your request through a one-time security code that will be sent via SMS or email.  To change your SIM card, please follow the below steps:

1. Log into your My Account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Change SIM Card
  3. Enter your new SIM card number
  4. Select where you would like your 6-digit security verification code to be sent to. You can choose to have the code sent to your email, or via SMS to your phone number. If you do not have access to your phone or cannot receive SMS, please select the email option.
  5. Check your email or phone for your security code, and input the code into the page
  6. Click “Verify Code”

Please note: after 5 failed attempts to verify your security code, your account will be locked, and you will need to have your account unlocked and your SIM card manually updated by an agent by submitting a ticket.

1.   Once you have verified your code, click “submit” to complete your SIM card change.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wlmoraes  Try again incognito mode private mode there are cache issues or with another device or lap top 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have service?

When did you sign up?
Did you port your  umber?

More details is needed.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

pmva
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Wlmoraes Can you be more specific? 

- Are you not able to login?  Try to reset the password with your email address.

- did the number port not work?

- is your account still valid?

If you can provide more detail one of us can point you in the right direction. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.