Terry10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It keeps wanting me to verify my account

9 REPLIES 9

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Terry10 wrote:

It keeps wanting me to verify my account

@Terry10 - i notice you have a new post today (and this previous one)...did you ever get on your account?

I'll ask the same thing, I asked in your more recent post...are you a current Public Mobile customer?

Note that after 90 days in suspended status, OR if you port your Public number to another provider, your account will be deactivated permanently, and you will lose any rewards or available balance in your Public Mobile account.

Does this apply to you?

@Terry10 

Before logging in, clear cache and cookies, then open an incognito tab.

Now try logging in again.

If you continue to have problems, @Terry10 , and cannot access, you'll need customer support assistance.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Did you miss your other thread?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Account/td-p/928354

Adding - for us to be of much help you'll need to be rather more descriptive of the problems you're having.

@Terry10   what exact error you got ?

Terry10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

wont let me into my account

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yup that's how it works until you turn it off. If your account is active it will give you the option of receiving a code via text or email. If not active only by email. If your email needs a code sent by text and your account is not active then you can either pay by vouchers or use instant top up real time payments. Then your account will reactivate and you can choose the text option for login verification.

Once logged in then you can opt to turn off the 2FA verification function.

Adding - or if you know your 4 digit account pin then you can dial 611 and pay using your valid registered credit card.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try hitting the back arrow and then retry. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Terry10   is that the 2FA code?

try to login My Account again using Incognito mode.  PM has some issue with browser cache.  Use Incognito could resolve the problem 

Need Help? Let's chat.