cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account...?

maria400
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I port in my number to public mobile from freedom mobile last December 1, 2021. My phone is working fine and I use the Simcard of public mobile. I can call and I can text using public mobile. However, Freedom mobile still charging on their end. What's happening?

Name: Maria Patacsil

Sim Card #

Phone #

4** *** ***2

Account #

1000000*******

ShawnC Removed personal info

4 REPLIES 4

@maria400 wrote:

According to them. There was a glitch on their end.  Thank you so much for your help! 

That is a problem having credit card on record and not removing it Before closing an account. Some folks here reported similar issue when porting out PM number. But it does not happen very often...

maria400
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

According to them. There was a glitch on their end.  Thank you so much for your help! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@maria400 

do you get a SMS message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to Transfer your number. Your reply should be: YES.

mabye you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number, is not complete processing

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you need to send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link

• please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • which carrier,
  • Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

• Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile
you will be very happy...with a Fabulous Service.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@maria400, if you are also receiving calls with no issue that means your port completed and you will have to talk with Freedom  Mobile as to why they are still charging you

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.