cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Putteyhead
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went to pay my account by phone it said my balance owing was 12 and change so i said pay amount owing then it says owing is 27.55 i paid 20.00 which was more than what it said was owing then it says i owe 32 something. Cant get into my account says page expired. Im really tired of this just might change who i deal with.

18 REPLIES 18

Putteyhead

Ok tks will try. It shows page expired

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Putteyhead 

Go to the settings on your device. Then Apps. Scroll down to the Google Chrome app icon. Tap on it. Go to Storage. Clear the cache. Do the same on your Google app icon. Back out of settings. Close all of your tabs. Reboot your device. Open Google Chrome. Use secret/incognito mode. Search Public Mobile Account Login. Type in manually your username (email) and your password. Login. Do you log straight in or get the 2FA verification code page? Or Expired page? (Hopefully not?)

@Putteyhead   three things to try

1. when you see Page expired, press Back and then refresh, sometimes, people get logged in again this way

2. after you finished typing the password, wait 5 sec, Chrome might automatically log you in

3. try browser other than Chrome, install another one and test

If nothing works, open ticket with PM Support:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Putteyhead

No i didnt i typed it in still same page expired

@Putteyhead  so, you weren't using Chrome with saved password?

Putteyhead

I use phone or tablet tried incognito still doesnt wk

@Putteyhead wrote:

I tried that still says page expired.this is fustrating

@Putteyhead   For page expired error, are you using Chrome and using the saved password?  If you are when you login and picked your saved credential , DO NOT click login yourself.  Chrome would automatically login for you and you won't get that page expired error

Or you can try using Incognito mode and then type in your username/password yourself without picking from the saved password list

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Putteyhead 

Do you have a different device you can use to log in? 

Edit:

Actually what device are you using? Which browser?

Putteyhead

I tried that still says page expired.this is fustrating

Putteyhead

Tks i never knew

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Putteyhead 

To use secret/incognito/private mode on your internet browser...

Screenshot_20221225_221434_Chrome~2.jpg

Putteyhead

What is incognito?  Im old school this technology sucks

@Putteyhead 

For logging into My Account try:

1. Try to use Incognito Mode 

2. Try using a different browser, and maybe use Incognito made as well on this different browser

3. Try on a desktop or laptop computer

Putteyhead

Thats how i pay thru *611. I cant get into my account it i get as far as the guy holding phone waited 5 minutes nothing. Never asked for pin

@Putteyhead   can you try to pay via *611 and see if you can pay that way?

paying via *611 requires your 4 digits PIN.  If you have forgotten it, please login to My Account , go to Profile page and reset it there

Once reset , try to access *611 on the phone and pay there

Putteyhead

I pay 40 a month with 5 reward. Still cant access my account i get as far as.little man with circles waited 5 minutes few minutes ago nothing. When i went to pay said owed 12 and change now it says my balance is 32

25. I paid 20. Im may just switch carriers had enough

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Putteyhead 

So many weird glitches today? How much is your plan amount? Are you on $$ rewards program? If so what are your normal rewards every 30 days? How much were you expecting to pay? Reboot your phone and call 611 again and find out your account status and balance or amount due?

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Putteyhead 

I just checked and self service is working. Clear your browser cache and open a new browser window in incognito.

Need Help? Let's chat.