cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Hanz677
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can i restore my service if i cant pay for a week?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hanz677 

If you suspend your account via lost / stolen before midnight Eastern on day 30 of your 30-day cycle your voicemail should remain active.

You can then call your voicemail from another phone and when it connects press "*" and enter your voicemail pin code. You now have access to your voicemail services.

To reactivate your service you will have to resume via lost / stolen and then pay to reactivate your account. If you happen to be on the old rewards program suspending your account via lost / stolen will cause a glitch that your rewards will not apply upon renewal. You will have to contact customer support after paying and reactivating to have your rewards applied manually to your account balance.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Hanz677   PM is a prepaid service provider.  So, you pay for the next 30 days of service.  If any reason, you can disable Autopay and the account will be suspended.  But you have 90  days to come back, pay and restore your service.  Of course, for the time the account was suspended, you would have no service at all, no text, no voice, no voicemail , no data.  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Yes If your service gets suspended due to no pay you have 90 days to restore your service before account is closed.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes. There's a 90 day grace period of suspension before the account would fully deactivate.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Hanz677 hi yes you can just don’t let it go suspended more then 90 days or your account will close permanently 

Need Help? Let's chat.