Not applicable

@Crazyweather1 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

how to clear cache and cookies in microsoft edge browser visit Here  

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and can you try this

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Crazyweather1 : Click on Plans & Add-ons then Lost/stolen then Suspend. Log out, close browser, log back in and back and click Resume. Restart phone or likely even just airplane mode toggle giving it a moment or 3 between on and off.

This will affect your rewards next month but hopefully it will get your services going now.

Edit: So you've been here a couple years. Why don't you have autopay on for the easy 2 bucks? You could use a spent out prepaid "credit" card gift card to satisfy autopay and still pay however else you've been doing.

Crazyweather1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't do anything

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Crazyweather1 : Your plan seems to have renewed and you have an excess $40 now that can go to your next renewal. Everything looks fine from that.

So, calls in/out? Texts in/out? Internet browsing?

Crazyweather1

I am losing money every minute not having my phone activated, is for work 😠😠😠😡😠

Crazyweather1

Screenshot_20210826-081203.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Crazyweather1 : What's the pay before date now? Do you have an amount in Available Funds?

Maybe post a screenshot of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

Crazyweather1

T thank you I'll try to reactivation or I'll just wait

I'm getting really frustrated to  because I need my phone for work

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Do your services work ?  If not try making a manual payment of a $1.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the bubble on the bottom right

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Crazyweather1 , is your account in suspended status?  If so and there is enough account funds to renew, try using the reactivation button on the main landing page of the online account.  Note that the account usually goes through a metamorphosis on renewal night and includes showing as suspended.  By this time of day, the account should be in active status.  It could be some sort of delay in the transition.  If your service is working, then do nothing and wait would be a good idea.

Need Help? Let's chat.