cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

jayjay1983
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm still waiting to speak to someone about account password help. I tried it on my own with no success. 

25 REPLIES 25

Rustman1577

jayjay1983

kind of why I wanted it settled before that time comes :). 

thank you for your help

@jayjay1983, no, a suspended phone number can not be ported out.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

jayjay1983

can I still port over the number if the account gets suspended?

@jayjay1983, we in the community can not do this.  You need to address the moderators via the private message system.  I’m sure you’ve done this, you will just have to wait for their response.

jayjay1983

email is *********@hotmail.com

can you please send my account info so I can port over my number before oct 3rd

jayjay1983

how about you send me a p.m on my email providing my info so I can transfer the number because it seems like getting access to my account wont happen before the 4th of oct

jayjay1983

I am simply trying to get my account password reset. this is why human to human interaction is better for customer service vs this method. 

honestly I'm trying to get my account number so I can leave you guys, your customer service does not work for my situation. shouldn't be this hard to get my account info. I cant even call you guys.

@jayjay1983 wrote:

no sir, I have not reset everything.

It would be beneficial if you are replying to a post in paticular to quote that post in your response.

jayjay1983

no sir, I have not reset everything.

I’ve not been able to get the reset password email sent, I’ve gone through all the steps, but the email isn’t received.

the tech team has watched the system, as it’s now working, but they’re not seeing my email address on any of the sent out emails.

Somehow, I’m not included in the reset system.  Possibly you are not either?

@Anonymous wrote:

@krazykiwi wrote:

@jayjay1983 wrote:

anyway you can do a reset?

If the reset password isn't working there is nothing the community can do, only the MODs can fix account related issues.

@krazykiwi, resent reports indicate that the reset emails have been sent in a timely manner.  However, once locked out, I don't think you can use that feature to reset.

You are correct, once locked out the reset password function will not work. It was indicated that before being locked out though, that the reset function wasn't working on the attempts being made. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@krazykiwi wrote:

@jayjay1983 wrote:

If the reset password isn't working there is nothing the community can do, only the MODs can fix account related issues.

@krazykiwi, resent reports indicate that the reset emails have been sent in a timely manner.  However, once locked out, I don't think you can use that feature to reset.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jayjay1983 wrote:

the mod team only, they really need to get this password reset issue fixed

@jayjay1983 wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jayjay1983 - only a member of the moderator team can reset your password once it is locked out.

jayjay1983

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jayjay1983, response from a moderator can take up to 48 hours.  They are backed up a bit...

jayjay1983

No response from a moderator, Also due to to many attempts I am completely locked out of my account now.

@jayjay1983 wrote:

Could I p.m a moderator please.

@jayjay1983, if you need to contact a moderator team member, it is done by private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

jayjay1983

Could I p.m a moderator please.

jayjay1983

It does not work for me. I put in the info in step one and step 2 is blank.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jayjay1983, there is no one to speak to at Public Mobile.   All support is done through this portal or private messages with moderators ( Public Mobile staff).  As mentioned already, you can reset your password directly from your self service portal.   It should be working.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@jayjay1983 wrote:

I'm still waiting to speak to someone about account password help. I tried it on my own with no success. 

Are you saying you tried to reset your password and it did not work?

EDIT: If so have you tried clearing cache, using a different browser, computer or incognito window?

Need Help? Let's chat.