cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account won’t display my plan info

Into_blue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi - I’m trying to see the details of my plan, but when I click that option it just says “oops, something went wrong”... it’s been months and I haven’t been able to view the details. 

14 REPLIES 14

it's working on Chrome mobile. and there are some new plans!!!

@Into_blue 

Yeah everything seemed normal til I went to the plans page....and I got the oops message too!

@Spudster wrote:

Weird.  Do you mind advising which browser you're using, @NDesai 

Used the new Edge chromium in incognito mode. Tried Google Chrome and it did not work. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, I have problem with Plan Details too.  Let's hope just now and will correct soon.

But you mentioned you have this issue for months...

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Weird.  Do you mind advising which browser you're using, @NDesai 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's just frequently intermittently flaky. I'm in the self-serve right now and it's fine. But I often see the flakiness too. The first sign is not seeing your plan under My Plan.

@Spudster Yes, plan details page is also loading fine for me. 

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NDesai 

Can you choose your Plan Details, as @HALIMACS also confirmed they can't do along with @Into_blue 

I can get into self-serve, but also cannot get into the Plan Details.   

Also noticed the Plan Change details aren't displaying (i.e. the plans aren't displayed...)

Seems odd?

@Into_blue 

When is the last time you rebooted the device you are using? After clearing your browser history and rebooting use chrome or firefox as your browser and try again. If you plan on making some kind of change within your account then use secret/incognito mode as well.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Self-serve loads fine for me. It's slow, but loading properly. Always use incognito/private browsing mode and you will have success more often than using regular browsing mode. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Into_blue 

Does it look like this:

HALIMACS_0-1616797162122.png

I've never gotten this message before today, however I rarely go into this particular selection within self-serve.

Public Mobile is likely doing some background work in self-serve.   Others have reported being unable to access other normal selections and receiving error messages.

I'd try again in a few hours and perhaps it'll be fully functional.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Into_blue  PM sites is not the most reliable one.  Usually all you need to do is to wait a bit

but you said it has been "months"?  Did you try with other browsers like what suggested above?   If that didn't help, you might want to check with mod:

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Into_blue check again during the night. this is a common occurrence during high peak hours

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Into_blue 

Close out, clear cache and cookies, open incognito tab, and try again.

If that doesn't work, could also try a completely different browser from a different device.

Need Help? Let's chat.