cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

RhodaHoward
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just received a text saying my account has been suspended because payment wasn't made.  I have always used auto payment.  Why is this happening?

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RhodaHoward wrote:

I just received a text saying my account has been suspended because payment wasn't made.  I have always used auto payment.  Why is this happening?

Question is, @RhodaHoward , are your services working? If they are working, i'd suggest you can ignore the message.

If your services are not working, then you will need to make a manual payment on your My Account or through 611 and Reactivate your account.

If this was an autopay failure, I'd let CSA know.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RhodaHoward 

If your renewal date is tomorrow, everyone account will show suspended on the account but service still works.

Best to login to account and see if the AutoPay is enabled on the Payment section. If not, just turn it back on (enabled).

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @RhodaHoward   Sorry Pre-authorized payments could fail and would fail.  Your case is just that.  What you need to do is make a payment via *611 (4 digits PIN needed) or go to My Account and pay by clicking "reactivate my plan" to resume service

Need Help? Let's chat.