cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended, problem with renewing my plan

MChristov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi,

I recently renewed my credit card and now that my 3-month plan has ended, I need to update the info on my Public Mobile account so I can continue using the service.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to access my Public Mobile online account. When I write in my number, it says 'you already have an account' but when I enter my email for a password reset, the website stops working and I don't receive anything back on my email. Tried with different browsers, same result. I'm also not sure if this is the email that is registered in the system because I got my phone from a friend almost 10 years ago and can't get in touch with the guy anymore. I did update all the infos while there were a physical store including the email though.

I'm a loyal Public Mobile customer for many years.

Could someone please help me out with fixing this, I don't have service since the beginning of yesterday and I didn't receive no prior automated reminder notification to renew my plan in the last days neither, so I'm really caught by surprise with a phone service that's not working.

Thanks

P.S. Is it normal to PM a moderator, then the whole Moderator_Team, and not receive an answer for a almost a full day? I'm losing business opportunities by having my account suspended, and it's not my fault. C'mon!

8 REPLIES 8

@Riley12  you will have to contact a moderator although since this is all prepaid they may not see it your way good luck click  here

Riley12

I had a Very simalier problem my account was suspended so I went into Walmart paid 50$ to top up my account and renew my plan and nothing was working no texting data nothing I took it into Walmart and he didn’t know what to do So he said I could try a different plan and then I put 69$ on the account and I tried the other plan and it worked !! But not I’m out 50$ dollars? Where can I get it back and how this site is very hard to find help thanks so much :))

falexson

I have the same problem how did u resolve it ?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MChristov wrote:
Hi,

I recently renewed my credit card and now that my 3-month plan has ended, I need to update the info on my Public Mobile account so I can continue using the service.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to access my Public Mobile online account. When I write in my number, it says 'you already have an account' but when I enter my email for a password reset, the website stops working and I don't receive anything back on my email. Tried with different browsers, same result. I'm also not sure if this is the email that is registered in the system because I got my phone from a friend almost 10 years ago and can't get in touch with the guy anymore. I did update all the infos while there were a physical store including the email though.

I'm a loyal Public Mobile customer for many years.

Could someone please help me out with fixing this, I don't have service since the beginning of yesterday and I didn't receive no prior automated reminder notification to renew my plan in the last days neither, so I'm really caught by surprise with a phone service that's not working.

Thanks

P.S. Is it normal to PM a moderator, then the whole Moderator_Team, and not receive an answer for a almost a full day? I'm losing business opportunities by having my account suspended, and it's not my fault. C'mon!

@MChristov Wow talk about a loyal customer. When contacting the moderator team it's best to send the message to Moderator_Team and not an individual mod for faster service.

From what you describe it appears that even though you changed the profile email on the account to your email the actual account email is still your friends. So hopefully you asked the mod to change it to your email. If not then send them a follow up message.

As others have mentioned response can be up to 72 Hours so you need to be patient.

Another option is to use vouchers to fund your account by purchasing through the authorized retailers or recharge.com.

Hope this helps.

MChristov

The problem is solved, I managed to access my account.

Thanks to those who responded, have a great day!

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@MChristovIt could take moderators up to 48 hours to get back to you. I noticed the more obtuse the description of the problem the longer it will take.

For work purposes, I would recommend upgrading to Koodo Postpaid. You have to balance whether the savings is worth the headache when things go wrong and opportunities lost.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@MChristov hi sorry to hear about your problems with account you should contact a moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator.  It can take 48-72 hours for a response depending on workload.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.