cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended, auto-pay not working

CustardFish
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recently came back from vacation, and found out that my account has been deactivated/suspended due to insufficient funds -- I cannot make calls or use any data. My auto-pay has been active for years now, and for some reason it isn't working for this pay cycle (November 22). When I try to input my credit card again, same one I've been using for autopay these last few years, it says it could not complete the transaction. My card is fine, and I've recently used it to check. Not sure how to fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

CustardFish

Yeah, my bank says my card is OK -- so it must be PMs end. Will start a ticket -- thanks!

CustardFish

Updating my card information (no spaces etc) prompted an error, but my card is OK... Seems like there's an issue on PMs end? Worst case, will try to make a one time payment...

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Try making a one time payment of your plan amount and reactivte? If that doesn't work, another $1 payment and activate, may jumpstart your account.

Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the apt# field. Use a 6 character postal code (X1X1X1), no space. Don't use special characters like # or &. Check your expiry date. Has it changed?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@CustardFish wrote:

Recently came back from vacation, and found out that my account has been deactivated/suspended due to insufficient funds -- I cannot make calls or use any data. My auto-pay has been active for years now, and for some reason it isn't working for this pay cycle (November 22). When I try to input my credit card again, same one I've been using for autopay these last few years, it says it could not complete the transaction. My card is fine, and I've recently used it to check. Not sure how to fix this?

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues.  In the past there have been times where for some reason current and active cards aren't accepted and it must be something on the PM side.  

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.