cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended CC is OK

gonecountry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This morning I got a text from PM saying my plan did not renew and to check my credit card details.
So since I wasn't home I then realized I no longer had mobile data and had to wait until I got home to get on the wifi

I logged in and attempt to reactivate my account but keep getting the Oops! something went wrong message
I attempted to update credit card info, even though I had already verified it was correct and I got the Oops! message again.

So I have been all day without texts or calling or mobile data for an Issue I had no part in  I've had  autopayment for at least 5 years now   And if I cant get this fixed by tomorrow im going to go to the   cell store and get a Koodo account.

19 REPLIES 19

@gonecountry   yes, no one can login to My Account site at the moment. Keep trying or keep an eye on the community for update. 

gonecountry

What a pain this is being and now there is system error and cannot login.  I did get another seperate private message from a mod,  but they also think that I am my wife because I used her publicmobile number to submit my ticket. as mine would just say error

@gonecountry   just in case they come back they cannot, use Incognito mode and you can try to add another card and try to pay that way. Again, use Incognito Mode

or if you need to back online quicker, get a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London Drug and then you can load the voucher with My Account (or use *611, but look like the *611 still having problem)

let us know how it turns out

gonecountry

Thanks I hope to hear as well It is now 11:45 pm AST and got my last reply at 11:00 so was hoping I would get something. Honestly  I wasn't expecting anything until morning maybe they signed off after the first message

gonecountry

I messaged again with my account numbers and  asked if he will renew for me,  Still waiting

@gonecountry 

It seems that staff agent are off for the day. Their hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm EST but I have cases they got back to me 11:00pm PST.

I hope they fix your problem soon.

gonecountry

No he did not help yet, I responded to him but have not had another reply since!
I will ask that!

@gonecountry   aks if  the agent help to manually renew for you

@gonecountry 

Did the agent fix the problem with accessing your account?

gonecountry

Hello  I have  tried several browsers but had not gone incognito until  you mentioned it,  So I just tried it with no luck.
Also I tried calling *611 and the 8554PUBLIC but both calls dropped immediatly as I cannot make calls ATM

I had submitted a ticket as per fillion01's suggestion and I just got a response from an agent  but when I was submitting it, it asked for me to veruify my account by SMS and my phone number kept failing, also the other option to verify account with a user name failed as well.  So i used my wifes phone number for the SMS verification.  (Also a PM account),  so the response from the agent said my account was in good standing SMH

@gonecountry 

Did you clear the cache on your browser then go incognito on a laptop or desktop?

@gonecountry 

can you call *611 or 1.855.4PUBLIC and make manual payment to resume the service?

If you need further help from support,  you might need to open ticket with PM :

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

fillion01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@gonecountry you might have to ask SIMon to "submit ticket",  instead of just asking for help with manual payment... Good luck!

gonecountry

I will try that next  BTW thanks for trying

fillion01

@gonecountry, in that case, if you haven't already tried SIMon, go to PM's home page, and click on the SIMon link at the bottom and ask for support with payment, it should redirect you to someone... 🤞

Sorry for not being of any real help if this don't work 😕

gonecountry

I have tried 2 different browsers on my laptop and tried it on my cell itself while on wifi
I have been getting this  for about the last 7 hours since I first tried.  Then I left it  for 4 or 5 hours hoping it would fix itself.

fillion01

@gonecountry, in that case, have you tried with a private window? The cookies will be blank for the session and should resolve any browser cache issues, if that's the problem.

gonecountry

Yes I have attempted to add funds to my account    If that Is what you mean?
I also get the Oops! something went wrong message there as well

fillion01

@gonecountry have you tried manually paying, autopay also failed, with a valid credit card, for me once three years ago, I had to pay that month the old fashion way, and service was restored an hour or so later... Never happened again.

Need Help? Let's chat.