cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account setup

Ghxst44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I would be able to sign in my account before with a email now it doesn’t let me sign in? How do I make an account with the phone number I got from the retailer and also make a SIM pin? What is the default sim pin to enter 

9 REPLIES 9

@Ghxst44 wrote:

It lets me reset the password by resetting it using phone number method but still doesn’t let me log in because I don’t know the username.I made the username a email but that email is no longer working. Idk what the issue is. I submitted the tickets already don’t know how long they take to reply.

Thej Self Serve username is always an e-mail address, so there's no choice to make it anything but that.  If you can't figure out which e-mail address is used, all you can do is wait for a customer support agent. They should get to you within a few hours in most cases, but sometimes, it can take longer.

@Timer wrote:

@Ghxst44 

Create a Self-Serve account (publicmobile.ca)

In this situation, the customer wouldn't create a new Serve Serve account because the customer already has one.

Ghxst44

It lets me reset the password by resetting it using phone number method but still doesn’t let me log in because I don’t know the username.I made the username a email but that email is no longer working. Idk what the issue is. I submitted the tickets already don’t know how long they take to reply.

@Ghxst44 you can try to the Reset Password link there and put in your email.  If you are unable to reset password yourself, open ticket with PM support and they can help.  Check the 2 ways to open ticket from my post above

Ghxst44

I still have the phone and am using it right now. I just want to add a SIM pin and have a login access online. I use to be able to sign in don’t know what happened if they updated there services. 

Ghxst44

The thing is I did make a login with email about 2 months ago but now it is saying wrong information. I still have the phone and everything just can’t login anymore. I submitted the ticket how long would it take for them to reply ? 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Ghxst44 

If you activated at a retail location and want to create a My Account, you’ll first create a Community account by clicking here, then enlist the help of a Customer Support Agent to get your My Account set up. To contact a Customer Support Agent, submit a ticket through SIMon.

OR First create a Community account then....email a CSA here.  

Your are in an old regime and took too long to complete your account...and the option is no longer here...so the CSA route is the only way, right now. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ghxst44 do you still have PM service on your phone now? or you have not been able to use it for some time?  if your service has been out for 90 days, then your account would been closed.  

if you still have the service with PM now and just not able to login, open ticket with PM support

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.