cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account placed on hold due to disparity in credit card details

Zaidat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I placed my account on auto-pay but unfortunately had issues with my credit card so had to get another. When the system tried renewing my payment and couldn't due to the change in my credit card details, my account was placed on hold and I have been having difficulty rectifying this issue. Kindly help! 

4 REPLIES 4

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Go into your subscription page when you log in and click this big button

on2wheels_0-1710858942431.png

note: some cards may not be accepted due to the pub mobile system being picky what cards they allow us to use.  Better to have 2 cards at your disposal in case they accidentally suspend your service again, like they did to so many of us in the past 3 months.

Zaidat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for your prompt response but I forgot to add that I now have a new credit card but I don't know how to input it in my account. So I guess my question is how can I change my old credit card details to the new one? Thanks.

@Zaidat wrote:

Hi! I placed my account on auto-pay but unfortunately had issues with my credit card so had to get another. When the system tried renewing my payment and couldn't due to the change in my credit card details, my account was placed on hold and I have been having difficulty rectifying this issue. Kindly help! 

A payment will need to be manually made.  Until the credit card issue can be fixed, an option - if it's convenient to you - would be to purchase a Public Mobile voucher.  Those can be purcahsed from many local retail stores (corner stores, drug stores, grocery stores, gas sations, etc.) or from websites such as Recharge or Muskbird.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Zaidat 

if you need to pay quick, get a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and load the voucher using *611 , this can at least resume your service first

for your credit card update, wait an hour and try again, trying using Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser

Need Help? Let's chat.