cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account looks suspended

Charithra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have made my payment and balance is 0 but my plan is not renewed. Can you please help

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Charithra wrote:

I have made my payment and balance is 0 but my plan is not renewed. Can you please help

@Charithra 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

IF you DO not have services, see previous posts.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Charithra wrote:

Hello @Charithra ,

Do you see the payment in your payment history section?

If so, and trying @hTideGnow suggestion did not work, try making a top up of $1 more, then see if you can reactivate/resume your Self Serve status, to make it ACTIVE.

If still issues, log out of your Self Serve account completely.

Turn off your phone.

Log back into your Self Serve and see if you can Reactivate it then.

Reboot your phone.

If still issues after that, ask Moderators to check into your account.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sign in to Self-Serve your account and review  Account Status: Active or !

and try do rebooting your phone - This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

You have manually paid just now?  if you check Transaction history on My Account, did it show you successfully paid? 

If so, do you see the button "Reactivate Current Plan" on my account?  click on it and reboot the phone and see if it works

Need Help? Let's chat.