Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account error code -9

Harms
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't seem to finish setting up my account keeps giving this error code -9

7 REPLIES 7

@Harms wrote:

Physical sim just came in the mail and no service I can text sorry just no internet data 

@Harms 

first, the account login issue should still be deal with by agent, again, you can message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

You said text work, how about voice calls?

But the data issue, you might be able to resolve it yourself.  What phone do you have? Android or iPhone?
start with clicking Reset All Networks or Reset Network settings and see if it works

For iPhone, make sure the Carrier Profile is updated
For Android, might be a bit of APN update, let us know and can assist

Harms

Physical sim just came in the mail and no service I can text sorry just no internet data 

Harms

The sim card is in my new phone shows up being signal but not working and the app needed me to verify the number now it's Just giving me error code -9

@Harms from last week.  So, there is no service at all?? 

physical or eSIM??

Harms

Payment has already gone threw set up a account last week reinstalled the app and same issue

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Harms at which steps you got that code?? 

did you pass the payment step yet??

were you using app to activate??

physical sim or eSIM??

if you have not passed the payment step yet and PM has not charged you yet, you dont really need to open ticket with PM. Instead, uninstall and reinstall the app, use a different email address to setup another account to try Subscription again

if PM already charged youz still try to install and install the PM app, login again and see if you can finish up the activation 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Harms  Are you using the APP to activate not the website? ? All activations need the app is same please submit ticket with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.