cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account deactivated

pasleb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I recently ported my number out so my account was deactivated and I don't have log in access anymore. How can I make sure the pre-authorized payment was also removed/deactivated not to be charged moving forward?

I'm trying to submit a ticket to make sure the credit card has been removed but it won't allow me as I don't have an account anymore. I've heard of some accounts continue to be charged after being deactivated so how can we validate?

Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pasleb just keep an eye on the cc just in case.   99%  of the time there are no issue,  buy  there are still some odd ones. 

pasleb

Thanks everyone

Haji-Nabeel

Well, They will stop auto pay once you port your number out but I am sure you can also do contact your bank and request them to stop auto pay for PM. see if it works for you. 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You should be fine, out of an abundance of caution ppl recommend removing payment card before porting, but porting out should be enough 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pasleb   you shouldn't need to worry about it.  Once account is closed, the Autopay will stop.  But if you want to confirm, just open a ticket with PM using direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

pasleb

Ok, good to know. Thanks!!!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@pasleb 

Once you port your number out, the account is closed automatically. Your payments stop automatically.

Need Help? Let's chat.